With our new-found leisure time, Spence and I have gone through and added some links to the blogroll over there on the right. Some addresses have changed, and some stuff that we've been reading for a while but have been too lazy to link to. Check 'em out if you get a chance:
- First and most importantly, Matthew Yglesias has moved from the Atlantic to the Center for American Progress, a foreign-policy oriented progressive think tank in DC.
- Then, for you urban policy wonks, there is Greater Greater Washington, with its own links to a wealth of commentary on that subject. See also Ryan Avent at the Bellows for more urbanism.
- For political blogs that I have made a part of my daily consumption, check out Five Thirty Eight for all your polling needs and Talking Points Memo for the liberal news cycle. Ross Douthat (Or is it Duthcat, Higgy?) provides, along with Andrew Sullivan, a thoughtful conservatism.
- Also, Foreign Policy Professionals for Obama (a group I know pretty well from working with them in DC) has a blog announcing events and providing a smart, sophisticated, and aggressive defense of Obama's foreign policy from an expert vantage point.
- And from Spence: OrgTheory, Economist's View, Economic Principals, and Chris Blattman. These, I am so far unacquainted with.
- Finally, Bloggingheads provides hours of fun and thoughtful conversation on a wide range of topics.